Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2017

"Please Bee Mine" Card

I used my Silhouette CAMEO® to create this Valentine's Day card.  Silhouette Studio®, the image editing software used with Silhouette machines, is awesome, because it makes it so easy to manipulate designs to suit your needs.  For this card, I used "Heart Lattice" by Lizzie Mayne (Design ID #35067) as the background. 



Since I wanted an A2 size card, I used the Scale window to resize the image to 4 in. x 5.25 in.  This left an eighth-inch white border around my design.  Then I cut my bee using the "Bee Mine Bee" by Miss Kate Cuttables (Design ID #39063).  He was just the right size as-is.  The best part, in my opinion, is that I was able to choose from all of my true type fonts for the sentiment.  I went with Monotype Corsiva and sized my sentiment so that it fit well on the card front with my bee.  It's a simple card, and I found it super easy to work with multiple designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment