Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Easter Egg Swap ATCs

I'm participating in an ATC swap with an Easter egg theme.  I've been a little distracted with trying to reorganize my craft room, but I did these cards to keep my crafty brain working.  I LOVE doing ATCs, because they are smaller than a greeting card and allow me to really take my time working on them.

This "egg tree" is pretty simple but was one of the first things that came to mind when I thought about the theme.  I used markers, colored pencils, and Sakura 3D glaze pens.

My "swan" card is my favorite, even though the writing is a little crooked.  I used markers, Sakura 3D pens, and colored pencils.
 
Inspired by an old cell phone cover, this is my "large teal abstract" egg.  I used distress ink, a Sakura Souffle white pen, and matte medium on the egg.  For the background, I used colored pencils in a crosshatch pattern.

Here's my "spring medley" egg.  I guess I just wanted to play with my 3D pens on this one, because that's basically what I did.  To get the egg shape, I made an egg-shaped mask then inked around it with a yellow ink that's just slightly darker than the yellow cardstock I used for the base.

 

Thanks for visiting!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment