Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Spooky Halloween ATCs

Here's another set of ATC cards that I did for a swap, this time with a "Spooky Halloween" theme.  I figured I'd give it a try, because I've found doing small-scale stuff is a good way for me to practice.  The creepy face is just weird.  I drew the most freaky face I could, and yep, it's weird.  The abandoned house in the woods is actually a real place a few miles from my house.  I'm not sure what it was originally (house, barn, business), but it's pretty scary that it just sorta sits on the side of the highway.  The shh critter reminds me a lot of the jawas in Star Wars.  Maybe this was subconsciously what I was going for.  Hmm.  Anyway, the graveyard card was my husband's idea, and I think it came out OK.  So that's the lot of them.  I hope you...um...enjoy(?) them.





No comments:

Post a Comment